1. Classified by material: Polyvinyl alcohol water-base […]
1. Classified by material:
Polyvinyl alcohol water-based adhesive, ethylene acetate water-based adhesive, acrylic water-based adhesive, polyurethane water-based adhesive, epoxy water-based adhesive, phenolic water-based adhesive, silicone water-based adhesive Adhesives, rubber water-based adhesives.
2. Classified by application:
Water-based adhesive for building, water-based adhesive for packaging, water-based adhesive for automobile, water-based adhesive for shoes, daily water-based adhesive
3. Classification of water-soluble and emulsion-type adhesives by solvent
1. Waterborne polyurethane (APU) adhesive APU is a new polyurethane system that uses water instead of organic solvent as a dispersion medium. It is also called water-dispersed polyurethane, water-based polyurethane or water-based polyurethane. Waterborne polyurethane uses water as solvent, no pollution, safe and reliable, excellent mechanical properties, good compatibility and easy modification.
APU adhesive is non-toxic and non-polluting. Its high molecular weight makes it an excellent adhesive film. It has the advantages of low temperature resistance, flexibility, good bonding property and wide adjustable range of film properties. It has flexible molecules in its molecular structure. The chain exhibits excellent impact resistance, fatigue resistance, low temperature resistance, and performance designability. The adhesive layer can be adjusted from flexible to rigid, which can meet the bonding requirements of different materials. Currently, waterborne polyurethane adhesive The synthesis method has been relatively mature, mainly in the following ways:
(1) A part of a hydrophilic group is introduced into a polyurethane resin structure to cause self-emulsification.
(2) Acetone method: firstly prepare a high-viscosity prepolymer, add acetone to reduce the viscosity, and then use a hydrophilic monomer to expand the chain, add it to the water under high-speed stirring, disperse it in water by strong shearing, and reduce it after emulsification. The PU water dispersion system is obtained by pressure distillation to recover the solvent.
(3) blocked isocyanate method: select a suitable blocking agent to protect the water-sensitive isocyanate end-NCO group to make it inactive, and then add the chain extender and cross-linking agent to co-emulsifie to prepare the emulsion. , through a certain temperature and special catalyst deblocking, regenerate -NCO end group, extend the chain to prepare waterborne polyurethane。