1. Water-based glue must be stored in a ventilated indo […]
1. Water-based glue must be stored in a ventilated indoor environment at 5-40 °C in the dark.
2. Water-based glue has no taste, no burning, and yellowing resistance up to grade 4.5. It is suitable for light color and materials with high requirements for yellowing resistance. The rubber brush can be washed with warm water.water-based adhesive
3. In addition to PE and PP materials, water-based adhesives are suitable for the bonding between all materials currently used in footwear.
4. Water-based glue can be mixed with water of no more than 5%, but it should be fully stirred evenly, otherwise the glue moisture layer will affect the glue effect. The glue after watering must be used up that day.
5. The water-based glue should be packed in a plastic container, and it should not be packed in an iron container, otherwise it will affect the yellowing resistance coefficient of the glue.
6. Because of the slow evaporation of water-based glue, it is necessary to add 5% of water-based curing agent, and stir it for 5-8 minutes to make it fully mixed. The glue added with curing agent must be used up within 4 hours. use.
7. The water-based glue drying temperature is between 50-60 ° C, and the drying time is about 3-5 minutes.
8. Water-based glue can not add oily curing agent, otherwise it will easily cause dead glue or glue agglomeration, can not be used.
9. Water-based adhesive should be thin and uniform when brushing. It should not be too thick. After drying, the bottom layer of the material can be clearly seen. If you see a white layer, it means the glue brush is too thick.
10. If the glue adhered after drying has a drawing phenomenon, it means that the glue does not dry out, it may be that the temperature is not enough, the drying time is too short, and the curing agent is added too little or the stirring is not uniform.
11. Water-based glue generally only needs to be coated with a glue. If it is loose porous structure material, it can be thin and thinner. Each glue must be dried and then applied a second time. Otherwise, the primer does not dry out and affects the adhesive performance. On the contrary, it is easy to cause the glue to open.
12. It is best to use special glue to glue the shoes. The small area glue can be pressed by hand for 5 minutes at room temperature. The large area should be passed through the oven and pressed by the press.
13. Use water-based adhesives with the following tools:
a. Pneumatic or electric agitator b. Plastic mixing container c. Plastic plastic container.